The II International Conference on Business Servitization (Granada, Spain), Servitization 2013 aims to bring together academics and professionals who are interested in the process of servitization and their effects on organizations. The servitization is transforming business strategy by adding services in the tradicional product to obtain a competitive advantage. This process has affected recently, creative and entertainment industries and is an important factor in regional competitiveness. Servitization 2013 include relevant speakers try some of these problems.
The best articles written in English presented at the conference will be selected for publication in Strategic Change and the best papers written in Spanish will be published in a Special Issue in Intangible Capital.
Web of conference: www.servitization.org/
- Submissions of Full Papers to Business Servitization Conference: May 15th 2013
- Acceptance of papers for the conference and review comments: Jul. 15th 2013
- Resubmission of reviewed papers: Oct. 1st 2013
- II Conferenceon Business Servitization: Nov. 7th 2013
- Review comments: Dec. 1st 2013
- Resubmissions of Reviewed Full Papers to Special Issue: Dec. 31st 2013
- Review and Acceptance: Jan. 20th 2014
- Final submissions for publication:, Feb. 24th 2014