Recently (May-June 2015) Intangible Capital and JIEM have been indexed in ERIH Plus.
ERIH Plus The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS) was created and developed by European researchers under the coordination of the Standing Committee for the Humanities (SCH) of the European Science Foundation (ESF).
To be included in ERIH Plus, journals must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Established procedures for external peer review.
- Academic editorial board.
- Valid ISSN code.
- Publication of all original articles with abstracts in English.
- Information on author affiliation and address.
- International or national authorship.