Recently (May 2015) JOTSE has been indexed in ERIH Plus and K-hub.
ERIH Plus The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS) was created and developed by European researchers under the coordination of the Standing Committee for the Humanities (SCH) of the European Science Foundation (ESF).
To be included in ERIH Plus, journals must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Established procedures for external peer review.
- Academic editorial board.
- Valid ISSN code.
- Publication of all original articles with abstracts in English.
- Information on author affiliation and address.
- International or national authorship.
K-hub Knowledge Hub in broad terms work as virtual library for scholars, researchers, students and faculties for their requirement of online resources such as e-journals, e-books, e-articles, e-newsletter, case reports, videos, conference proceedings, online sample issues on a single platform.
The User/IP based access is provided to institutes as per subject of their choice or as per their research areas.