If you are interested in becoming the editor of our special monograph please do contact our JOTSE Journal and send your CV. This will be a paid job.
The editor is responsible of:
- Proposing a topic that fits with the focus and scope of JOTSE
- Searching for the authors and registering them in the JOTSE website
- Searching for the reviewers and registering them in the JOTSE website
- Controlling the double-blind peer review process through the JOTSE website and the final scientific quality of the papers
- Checking for the periods of the different steps of the process.
- Minimum number of publications: 8 papers. If less than 8 papers they will be published in a regular issue.
- Maximum number of publications: 15 papers.
- There must be a minimum of 3 different nationalities among the authors of the special and no more than 5 authors from the same institution.
- After the selection of papers from the editor, these papers are the candidates to be published. Then, editors-in-chief of JOTSE will do the final selection. Only in case the editors-in-chief accept the manuscript, it can be published.